Interlibrary Loans (ILLs) are requests for items not in the Porter County Library System.
Patron must have a valid Porter County Library Card.
- Delivery time may take two weeks or more.
- Some requests might not be filled.
- Requests cannot be cancelled.
- Charges still apply per volume.
- Loan period: 2 weeks
- NO RENEWALS
- Limit is 5 ILL items at a time - including requests and items checked out.
- Fees are accessed by lending library if not part of Wheels, a delivery service available to most Indiana Libraries.
- Fees are to be paid when patrons check out the item.
- There is a minimum 50 cent photocopy charge and 10 cents per page over 50 cents.
- Books and AV items may be requests, BUT some libraries may not loan AV materials.
- Textbooks and magazines cannot be requested.
If you have questions, please call the Reference Department at your local branch.